Federico Chiesa (23 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Question about the terms of our obligation since it appears unless we reach CL we won't be the obligation terms.

If we do not meet the obligation terms, do we effectively not have a means of redemption and thus Fiorentina take him back at th end of the loan?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Question about the terms of our obligation since it appears unless we reach CL we won't be the obligation terms.

If we do not meet the obligation terms, do we effectively not have a means of redemption and thus Fiorentina take him back at th end of the loan?
We can't even be 100% sure what the terms are, they weren't disclosed in the transfer announcement.
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/fl_attachment/dev/gcxoq9axtcfvrklqv6sv.pdf

Also, I miss Kate Upton.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Oct 23, 2011
We’re obviously buying him. But we also don’t have any negotiation power as Fiorentina would just reject any renegotiated offer and sell him for double/triple the amount to an EPL club or Bayern. Injury or not, Chiesa can easily yield 100m in this market.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We’re obviously buying him. But we also don’t have any negotiation power as Fiorentina would just reject any renegotiated offer and sell him for double/triple the amount to an EPL club or Bayern. Injury or not, Chiesa can easily yield 100m in this market.
When he returns to his best after his injury no doubt.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thankfully not too long a lay-off considering it is a knee injury.

The worry is that it may take him a season to get back up to a decent level, especially as it sounds like he will miss preseason. I just hope they don't rush it,

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It's almost exactly 10 months from now, how is that rushing back if it's expected to be 7 months of recovery?
It’s often safer to wait around 9 month. So that would be late October. He will need some game time before making the wc squad.
So i just want him to take all the time he needs and not rush to be able to make the wc squad.

Couldn’t care less about the national team. I’d rather have him training / gaining fitness another 6 weeks while there is a wc than him rushing back.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
He's a top athlete with the best care possible, I'm sure he won't be rushed back and risk the rest of his career.
You know we talking about J-Medical and it’s not like it has never happened before. Perin and zaniolo had alot of injury setbacks even Sane. Well we will see

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Right on the time for the next season.

Really sucks to see him bear such a burden during his early peak. Hopefully he comes back as strong as he was.
Hopefully we build a proper squad for him to be part of next season not wait for him to carry us right after recovery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)