Federico Chiesa (28 Viewers)

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
His position is winger, no winger in last 20 years came near 80% after ACL injury, wont even fede unfortunately. The best thing is definately monitoring his situation and think about other options. I love this kid but he is done as a winger.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
His position is winger, no winger in last 20 years came near 80% after ACL injury, wont even fede unfortunately. The best thing is definately monitoring his situation and think about other options. I love this kid but he is done as a winger.
Do you know any highly rated winger that went through the ACL?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The list of players, including wingers, who have gone on to have stellar careers after acl injuries is massive. Silly to assume that Chiesa won’t be the same when he comes back. Among wingers, Pires comes to mind. He was as good, if not better when he came back. Training methods have improved. Fitness levels have improved. Unless he has a horrible amount of bad luck, he will be back to his best by the time next season is over. Hopefully they don’t rush him back if Italy somehow manages to qualify for the world cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We absolutely should not sign him.

We are broke. No point in signing a player who is out for 6 months for 60 million. Wtf is wrong with you peasants.

We need a winger now. Loan him again for another season and spend money on an actual winger we can use right away.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We absolutely should not sign him.

We are broke. No point in signing a player who is out for 6 months for 60 million. Wtf is wrong with you peasants.

We need a winger now. Loan him again for another season and spend money on an actual winger we can use right away.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
60m CAD? If we're talking euros, the option is for 40m+10m in bonuses.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
It is driving me crazy how no one even mentions that Olimpico is causing so many ACLs.

In general I only ever hear about ACLs in Serie A. Never heard a Real Madrid player getting ACL injury.
Does anyone have the statistics of the number of injuries that have occurred at the Stadio Olimipico?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dude… do you even realize that Gosens has been out almost all season due to injury?
i understand your point. substitute gosens for any other player we need right away, and i think you will agree with me. we need a player right now or in summer. not sign chiesa who will miss out the season start and who knows how long to be fit. we have limited money and need to spend it on immediate impact players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 18)