Federico Chiesa (12 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Always seems to be the case that scans are done the next day, maybe due to swelling in the first 24 hours. Not sure though.

They'll probably want to do it at our medical centre too.
100% it is due to swelling. This is why no one can predict anything. Have seen worse here in Australia watching AFL players do their knees...some incidents are horrific then two days later scans confirm they are not bad as they look.

Fingers and toes crossed the swelling subsides and it isn't the worse case scenario.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I seen many top players bounce back from severe injuries, so let's take it easy with career fear mongering.

Lets see what scan says, key thing is if they confirm his season is done.

If it is we need to call Porto pronto, and give them a tempting offer for Luiz Diaz.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I seen many top players bounce back from severe injuries, so let's take it easy with career fear mongering.

If it is we need to call Porto pronto, and give them a tempting offer for Luiz Diaz.
I dont know if its funny or sad that you think we can make a tempting offer for anyone

mondo1

May 14, 2006
One of the few likeable players in our squad. I feel really sorry for him. But if it’s ACL he’s done, can’t think of many players coming back as strong after an ACL especially ones relying on pace and explosiveness.

Look at Zaniolo and co didn’t take long for other major injuries and they never looked the same

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
He'll be fine in the long run, so many players bounce back from acl stuff, the big worry is not having him for the rest of the season.

Hopefully this forces us to enter the market
Could you name some good examples of players that use their explosiveness and pace and came back to their level?

I can’t think of any right now. This season is lost anyway, I really hope he’s back to his best come November or so

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Forget about Luiz Diaz Bro. EPL hounds all over him, and he's going to be sold for 50+

He had another solid outing for Porto last night btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)