Federico Chiesa (10 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
well you can earn passive income from the right nft-s (at one moment one could earn about 1k$ daily from kongz) , but instead of getting one i staked my eth :(

yeah real estate would be great , but i never ever sold any crypto (yeah i'm kinda married to my coins) , but i bought my eth around 80E so that explain , but lost about 10 Eth on some shitty nft (could have sold x2/3 back then) , so i learned the hard way .
Of course there're success stories, but I find it crazy that you'd trust yourself to find the right "artwork" that'll go up with that kind of money (at least for me its several years worth of salary, I imagine its similar for you). F.e. look at foundation marketplace, they have the trending creators list and if you look at all time primary and all time secondary sales, you see that 99% of all the big art flopped on secondary market. But if it helps, I read a Chainalysis report that long term the only nft investors that make any money are the "whitelisted" ones (those who buy "membership" from a creator).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yet other wingers stay fit when needed. mo salah is fit. vinicuous junior is fit. messi is fit. ronaldo is fit.

why he gets injured so much. how can he be main player if injured always. answer the question
How can you blame Chiesa when we've had constant injury problems across the squad for years? Why are you blaming the invidividual?

Its quite clear that w are behind the times and it costs us every season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)