Federico Chiesa (40 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I'm not afraid. We aren't losing Italians to Bayern.
Exactly. This is why we need to invest in Italians. We're fucked with everyone else. Even if we spend €80m on Vlahovic, and he scores a ton of goals, we'll have a hard time rejecting PSG or Chelsea of whoever the fuck scrapes us

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly. This is why we need to invest in Italians. We're fucked with everyone else. Even if we spend €80m on Vlahovic, and he scores a ton of goals, we'll have a hard time rejecting PSG or Chelsea of whoever the fuck scrapes us
What kind of Pezevenki mentality is this?

Vlahovic doesn't have a fat fuck agent, and there will always be other strikers rising through the ranks.

If we buy him for 50, and then resell him for 100+ in 4-5 years, it's a win win for us.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Federico Chiesa confirmed that he'll return in training with the group in the late December: “I train at the Continassa. I have to recover from the injury, and I have decided not to go on vacation. I want to be 100% fit by 2022,” he told Repubblica.

“We have to think a game after a game. I'll come back with group on 30th December. I had the bad luck to hurt myself but we must have a great year, 2022, because the mentality of Juventus is to win every match.”

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“Holiday? Not for me. I need to heal from an injury. I decided not to go on holiday. I want to be at 100% for 2022” - @federicochiesa

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2021-12-27_22-55-59.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

is this guy still injured? how can he be a top player if he is always injured
he missed 5 matches in 7 years when he was at fiorentina but he has missed 16 matches since he joined juve!

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He is doing his own NFT lol, stick to football pls don't make me hate you too.

I really hate celebrities, bunch of money grabbers, they all jumped into NFTs now.

But I'm glad none gives a fuck about their shity drops.

NFTs used to be so fun 4/5 months ago, now everyone trying to act like they know shit about nfts, it sucks when you're favorite footballer it's just another money grabber.

He is fucking miloonare, but still wants extra 375k (2500 x 1SOL)

Anyway I would rather pay 50/60Eth for real nft, instead paying 1sol for this shit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019

I really hate celebrities, bunch of money grabbers, they all jumped into NFTs now.

NFTs used to be so fun 4/5 months ago, now everyone trying to act like they know shit about nfts, it sucks when you're favorite footballer it's just another money grabber.

Anyway I would rather pay 50/60Eth for real nft, instead paying 1sol for this shit.

You mean you have 60 ETH, the equivalent of roughly ~200k EUR, and instead of investing it in real estate or something, you'd buy the bragging rights of a picture online?

Id say Chiesa trying to earn money off some fools is a lot more understandable than that :p

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You mean you have 60 ETH, the equivalent of roughly ~200k EUR, and instead of investing it in real estate or something, you'd buy the bragging rights of a picture online?

Id say Chiesa trying to earn money off some fools is a lot more understandable than that :p
well you can earn passive income from the right nft-s (at one moment one could earn about 1k$ daily from kongz) , but instead of getting one i staked my eth :(

yeah real estate would be great , but i never ever sold any crypto (yeah i'm kinda married to my coins) , but i bought my eth around 80E so that explain , but lost about 10 Eth on some shitty nft (could have sold x2/3 back then) , so i learned the hard way .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
well you can earn passive income from the right nft-s (at one moment one could earn about 1k$ daily from kongz) , but instead of getting one i staked my eth :(

yeah real estate would be great , but i never ever sold any crypto (yeah i'm kinda married to my coins) , but i bought my eth around 80E so that explain , but lost about 10 Eth on some shitty nft (could have sold x2/3 back then) , so i learned the hard way .
Someone translate that for me.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

He is dropping it on Solana? :lol:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He is dropping it on Solana?
Haha yes, like Melania Trump

Anyway one thing is for sure, stay away from celebrities who do their own nft, it's sure thing it will fail.

Lil Uzi, 6ix9ine, snoop dog, all those nfts floped hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)