Federico Chiesa (28 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
We are not trying to reinvent his position ffs. We had to because Dybala was out injured and because Kean and Kulu haven't showed anything yet to warrant a starting spot. If all attackers are healthy it'll be Dybala and Morata upfront and Chiesa on the wing.
As a RM in a 442, you mean. That renders him ineffective because he is forced to track back and collect. Doesn't change anything. He belongs in a 433 closer to goal, driving balls into the box.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We are not trying to reinvent his position ffs. We had to because Dybala was out injured and because Kean and Kulu haven't showed anything yet to warrant a starting spot. If all attackers are healthy it'll be Dybala and Morata upfront and Chiesa on the wing.
If Dybala is hurt, then there's even more reason to play 4-3-3. We are only supposed to play 2 strikers because "Dybala is #10" bullshit.

Without him we should play with wingers then and still Chiesa was used as a striker with his back to goal ffs.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No one is untouchable for this club, we are a club that sells. My comments were based on who I believe should be untouchable, the reality is the complete opposite.

Having vlahovic upfront with chiesa and another flanking him would be ideal for our future.

We need cash...there are others.

BTW, MDL must stay...his form may not be great, but that's not entirely on him either. I'd hate to think we lose him and take 3 summers to find a young defender as good as him. Meanwhile chiellini and bonucci are expected to be rock solid for long periods of time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
think we need to admit chiesa has flopped here now.

second season in constantly injured and underwhelming performances. he's not main player material.

if EPL teams still interested take the 80-100m and invest it in actual talents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 18)