Federico Chiesa (33 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah he was so undangerous and unpowerful on the left vs Empoli lol

Why do people care so much, he is devastating on either side. And with the team we have now (Cuadrado, Kulusevski) he needs to play on the left otherwise we have Berna and Morata there.
I mean, I too like him better on the right. But I agree, for our team it is better to have him play on the left for now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Try Kulu.

can’t kneecap our best player cuz everyone else at the club can’t fix shit or adapt
It's not like Chiesa is shit when we play him on the other side. People exaggerate. He's amazing surely but he's amazing on that level that he can actually play both sides and we're a much better team if we can have him on the left and Cuadrado on the right, rather than having Chiesa on the right and Cuadrado as a RB, while our left side is basically non-existant. It's club over individual and as a club we benefit more when he's on the left because we're more balanced.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don’t care who is on the left. Chiesa deserves to be in his best position

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like Chiesa is shit when we play him on the other side. People exaggerate. He's amazing surely but he's amazing on that level that he can actually play both sides and we're a much better team if we can have him on the left and Cuadrado on the right, rather than having Chiesa on the right and Cuadrado as a RB, while our left side is basically non-existant. It's club over individual and as a club we benefit more when he's on the left because we're more balanced.
If max can make a LM out of Mario then he can figure out something with this team.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah I think he's an animal both sides, on the left he can cut in.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love Chiesa. The boy is all heart and grinta, but he is no Baggio. There is no one quite like Baggio, and there never will be.
Friend, habibi, my beloved B81 BernaGuti>Baggio confirmed, soon Chiesa>Baggio is just life

Chiesa-Kean-Bernaguti core to win WC, EC and CL soon to remove all doubt from you heart. :donedeal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)