Federico Chiesa (27 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We should focus more around him than building around a slow, static player like Dybala

He definitely has the potential to score 20 goals a season.
Dybala already has scored 20+ goals though. I think they're both capable of it at the same time, and it's going to be fun to watch them play off of each other.

Midfield is still horseshit though.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should focus more around him than building around a slow, static player like Dybala

He definitely has the potential to score 20 goals a season.
Why build around x players? Just build a great, young and talented team all around. And both will be starter for more year or years to come
If Dybala get his peak performance and there are teams that lining up for $$ just sell to the highest bidder that will be not a big problem as we can always find new talented player to fill his place

Dybala already show that he capable scoring more than 25 goals a season while Chiesa will be or might be in the future

The most important thing is the teamplay :
- hard to loss possession
- unpredictable passes deep in oppponent territory
- high ratio in chance conversion
- every one can score so everyone can assists too, better numbers all around

My concern about CR7 is he only get book value around him and that is declining every year, while we put the best stats for him. This is really hurt us financially, we can't sell him for profit neither any other players as their numbers and value slump. And he is not a creator too, this make things more difficult as the other players numbers thus value is keep going down. With him going down too, only player that give a breakthrough that get increasing value (Chiesa)

And for me right now, in Juventus every other players can go if they have reasonable bids except for Chiesa, De Ligt and Locatelli. Too bad this CR7 transfer is a little to late. If this happen at the end of season or before Euro . I think we will get Donnaruma here and he is one of the player that we must keep beside 3 names above. 4 of them will get 1 salary of CR7 and that is the core of our future. We can say GK(Donna), DEF (De Ligt), MID (Locatelli), ATT (Chiesa) has 1 talent in each department

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This guy right here is our present and future.

Going to likely be one of the most motivated and most determined to bring the Scudetto back to where it belongs as he is probably still a bit bitter after missing out on it last season despite all of his heroics to keep us afloat.

Looking forward to seeing him in action in this new Juventus where he along with a few more others will be leading us into this new cycle.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hope he plays winger, not full back.
Not that it was of any doubt for those who’ve been paying close attention to his development but in fact actually not longer than yesterday Allegri pretty much reconfirmed that Chiesa is going to be deployed as an attacking player.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Not that it was of any doubt for those who’ve been paying close attention to his development but in fact actually not longer than yesterday Allegri pretty much reconfirmed that Chiesa is going to be deployed as an attacking player.
Hope so, cause if not it's gonna be waste of talent. Pretty sure he will score above 15 goals with ease.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hope so, cause if not it's gonna be waste of talent. Pretty sure he will score above 15 goals with ease.
Agreed, altough obviously in Allegri’s system wingers need to track back and put in a proper double shift i still have no doubt that Chiesa will be very involved on the attacking end with plenty of goals and assists regardless of formation or whether he plays on the right or left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)