Federico Chiesa (33 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Chiesa + €20m for Insigne @Snobist
:lol:
He has barely played at LF position for Juve this season (that position was kept by Ronaldo). Pirlo fucked it up with his weird 4-4-2 formation.
While Insigne has played his whole career at Napoli as LF on a 4-3-3 formation. And I understand why Mancini gives him the spot. For this Italy team Inisgne’s spot is guaranteed. Chiesa should fight with Berardi for RF position.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
:lol:
He has barely played at LF position for Juve this season (that position was kept by Ronaldo). Pirlo fucked it up with his weird 4-4-2 formation.
While Insigne has played his whole career at Napoli as LF on a 4-3-3 formation. And I understand why Mancini gives him the spot. For this Italy team Inisgne’s spot is guaranteed. Chiesa should fight with Berardi for RF position.
Berardi has played well...but his tendency to cut in..wait too long for the shot and smack the ball directly into defenders has happened top much. Chiesa just has more strings to bow than berardi. He must start.

Insigne also has spinazzola on his side who has been amazing going forward. It allows insigne to cut in and drift centrally more. Chiesa will hug that right side more than berardi does as he is reliant on cutting in on his left foot. Di lorenzo isn't as attacking as spinazzola, even though he showed he can do it based on that huge run he did against Austria.

I think chiesa starting is a no brainer for mancini..unlike his midfield dilemmas with trying to figure out who starts in that midfield trio.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I've heard the reason that Mancini plays Berardi over Chiesa is because he likes inverted wingers.
Even if it were true, it makes no sense, because Chiesa is two footed. His left foot is almost as good as Berardi's and his right foot of course is a million times better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've heard the reason that Mancini plays Berardi over Chiesa is because he likes inverted wingers.
Even if it were true, it makes no sense, because Chiesa is two footed. His left foot is almost as good as Berardi's and his right foot of course is a million times better.
Is that a fettish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)