Federico Chiesa (26 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Fuck Mbappe and haaland. Next year by this time this guy is considered the best in world.

Mbappe is criminnaly overrated. I rate Halland higher than him and Chiesa above both of them.

The desire and determination you see in this guy is almost Ronaldo-esque. That's what will take him apart from both of them in the future
Mbappe is never overrated, I’d swap Ronaldo and Dybala for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Mbappe is never overrated, I’d swap Ronaldo and Dybala for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I admired him more before WC18 win. He played more as a team player. These days he just wants to show he worth the hype.

All I'm saying is just watch some of his full games these days, he has turned into dab dribbling whore. He still scores good amount of goals surly. But I don't like his attutie on the pitch.he plays for himself not the team anymore.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,350
    Didn't want him here to play Cuadrado's role. LW/RW is perfect for him. Does much more than what I expected. :tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Magnificent.

One of the only ones trying to drag the team forward. Should build the squad around him and De Ligt. Playing him in his natural position would help too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    We are not worthy

Im starting to feel bad for him . He deserves better than his pussy teammates and clusterfuck of a management/team.

Sorry chiesa we have failed you, im so sorry you are a warrior you dont deserve this.

T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)