Federico Chiesa (14 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Don't forget, they are all playing without fans. Now imagine in (hopefully) in some months with the juve crowd in the stadium chanting his name.
His confidence would skyrocket. Big PP

Jun 16, 2020
https://www.juventusnews24.com/wp-c...1/milan-juve-linea-a-5-copertura-1068x600.jpg

Defensively he also had a great game.

He’s such a weapon and exactly what we needed. Yesterday he gave such a beautiful post-match interview, very humble guy who will always give 200%.

Hopefully he’ll continue to grow, and I really hope Pirlo somehow know how to add Kulusevski to the starting 11. Would be insane to have Ronaldo, Chiesa and Kulu who all are good with both feet in attack.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still can't get over the fact that he is the son of Enrico chiesa. Fuck I feel old.

Commisso can stop being salty about him. Last night was precisely the reasons why he left that provincial club for something far bigger and better

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Love this guy, was begging for us to buy him last summer as our wing options have been shit for a while now. Having a young/ hungry guy with pace and good both feet is a huge asset. He aint the flashiest looking player but never gives up and willl keeping trying.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Better than Costa

Speaking of Costa, do you realize one member here said he was better than Camoranesi?
Some people are just blinded by fact that costa is the more flashy, technical player but he's end product was rubbish the last few seasons.Chisea had far better end product even playing for that crap florentina .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)