Federico Chiesa (35 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Said it before but I always love how well he strikes the ball with both feet. Some pros can't even strike the ball cleanly with their strong foot, but he has obviously practised the technique a lot. His dad was the same, so it's probably not a surprise.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Said it before but I always love how well he strikes the ball with both feet. Some pros can't even strike the ball cleanly with their strong foot, but he has obviously practised the technique a lot. His dad was the same, so it's probably not a surprise.
its funny, because finishing was always considered his weakness. He’s turning into a killer at Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
its funny, because finishing was always considered his weakness. He’s turning into a killer at Juve.
I don't particularly mean his finishing, because that is a different skill for cool customers, but he always strikes the ball cleanly. He's probably too frenetic to be a regular scorer, but I'm enjoying this form.

The goal against Belgium U21 is one I think of:

When the ball hits the net it's still rising. It's an underrated technique to hit the ball well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i mean he has the benefit of playing with the ultimate pace winger turned deadly striker with both feet in ronaldo. i can see where lots of the inspiration comes from.

if chiesa even developes 35% of ronaldo's efficiency and drive to succeed we have one hell of a winger/forvet hybird on the team

Jun 6, 2015
I don't particularly mean his finishing, because that is a different skill for cool customers, but he always strikes the ball cleanly. He's probably too frenetic to be a regular scorer, but I'm enjoying this form.

The goal against Belgium U21 is one I think of:

When the ball hits the net it's still rising. It's an underrated technique to hit the ball well.
I personally think he can become a regular scorer because he seems to have that desire to score goals. You don't necessarily need to be the best or the calmest finisher to achieve that, just look at guys like Salah and Sterling.

- - - Updated - - -

i mean he has the benefit of playing with the ultimate pace winger turned deadly striker with both feet in ronaldo. i can see where lots of the inspiration comes from.

if chiesa even developes 35% of ronaldo's efficiency and drive to succeed we have one hell of a winger/forvet hybird on the team
Very well said Lion.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Monster game. He proves me wrong and I love it, the guy is a real monster. Grinta, personality, workrate, he really looks pleased for been with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 29)