Federico Chiesa (18 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
seriously though we need to find a way to get our more dangerous players like Chiesa, cuadrado and Kulu in the same side.
kulu is a bit raw, but easily has chiesa's potential. i wouldn't play him as a cm just yet, he needs to get more confident in his passing and overall decision making for that. going forward though, that side could be unstoppable in the league, and dangerous enough in europe.

danilo @ cm is a brave choice mate :baus:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Both him and Cuadrado on the right would be a pretty obvious decision and they can easily co-exist if not for Pirlo who's insistent on a pseudo back 3 formation.

His best performances have come when he's playing on the right hand side and he should continue playing there.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
kulu is a bit raw, but easily has chiesa's potential. i wouldn't play him as a cm just yet, he needs to get more confident in his passing and overall decision making for that. going forward though, that side could be unstoppable in the league, and dangerous enough in europe.

danilo @ cm is a brave choice mate :baus:
I feel kulu and chiesa's best position is the same: right wing forward. We invested a lot for long term in both these players, this could be a problem. And then there's cuadrado too.

Danilo can't be worse there than the current crop...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I love the fact that he doesn't disappear in big games instead he thrives more. Not that this was big game per se but still.
This was definitely a big game especially with all the external hype created by the media. The stakes were pretty high.

What I like about Chiesa is even when he has bad games, he has that ability to pull off that one cross or pass that can lead to a goal. We need more players of his never give up mentality.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
keeper
cuadrado de ligt bonucci sandro
kulu danilo mckennie
Chiesa Morata Ronaldo

Imagine what Chiesa would do in that role
Not gonna happen unless we desperately need goal in last minutes.
Pirlo always play with at least a winger at each side. One natural winger and another one is traditional fullback that occasionally going forward.
Sandro can't go forward because cuad is on the other side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)