Federico Chiesa (36 Viewers)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
He is the only positive from today`s game. In fact I can safely say he is the only guy that gives 110% on the pitch every time, and tries everything possible to help the team win.
He scores, assists, helps the defense, runs, work hard, sacrifice for the team and is actually on form atm.

Easily the best attacking trio at the moment Ronaldo - Morata - Chiesa

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
3 passes he gave perfect: at the beginning of the match ugly Ramsey miss, after that one the disallowed Ramsey goal, and another the last one was a cross that Ronaldo didn’t believe would arrive. Could’ve been a easy tap-in

I really like his hardworking and direct playing style. Please keep growing

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There is nothing wrong with having multiple quality players on the right
There is when one of them has shown to be world class every time he’s played at a specific spot. You work around him, you don’t make him compromise. Part of that is on Tici though for ignoring the left flank, so I won’t blame Pirlo too much. Still, Chiesa is clearly superior on one side.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
3 passes he gave perfect: at the beginning of the match ugly Ramsey miss, after that one the disallowed Ramsey goal, and another the last one was a cross that Ronaldo didn’t believe would arrive. Could’ve been a easy tap-in

I really like his hardworking and direct playing style. Please keep growing
That cross to Ronaldo was something else, I also believed its a lost ball, and this guy runs and puts a perfect, strong cross with his weaker foot in the end. He really never gives up.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is more like it. He needs to get back into the game as he faded out in the last 15 minutes or so

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Before the mid or defence screws it up, that was €60m performance (contrary to what I said earlier lol). Big game, 2 clutch goals and this is only his 1st year, exactly what my ideal winger is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 24)