Federico Chiesa (34 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thats why I clarified myself.

He shouldnt be criticised because he was trying, giving his best in a very tough game while evertying went against us like I said. You are using the price that we are paying for him as a reason to criticise him, which Is not ok if you ask me.

And no, he didn't have a poor game. He had an ok game, one of our better players tonight, not that it is saying much but still. Bonucci, Cuadrado and Benta had a terrible game, Chiesa didnt.
I would criticise his performance regardless of the price tag. In my opinion he was poor, he gave the ball away, Ribery danced round him and he tackled himself in the box.

Unfortunately for him though the price tag will always be there and it has to be factored in, especially when there are glaring weaknesses in the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we need to play a normal 4-3-3

him right wing. ronaldo left wing. morata cf.

let him to what he does best. dribble to line, or cut inside for the pass/cross.

sometimes playing simple football is most effective football. see bayern

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I blame the coach. Chiesa is constantly being pushed to the left, sometimes he's playing centrally. He should be on the right. Pirlo wants to play this hybrid makeshift formation. It's the coach. Let him play a full season as a rw, and then we can judge
Yeh, i totally blame Pirlo on Chiesa too.

The guy cant even set up the team...even less set up chiesa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)