Federico Chiesa (36 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Not yet that much quality, but a lot of quantity.
He showed grinta, what almost all other players were missing - so i'm kinda happy with him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This guy is so fucking frustrating. He runs and runs and runs and... runs. But that's all he really does.
There isnt much of an end product for a winger. He should be creating more space on his flank, crossing more, taking on defenders and putting them under pressure. So far he has been decent but for his pricetag Id expect hell of a lot more. My fear is that players like Chiesa are more suited for counter attacking teams. He cant create much when opponent has regained their defensive shape.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Krasic-esque.

Not sure if he should have been covering Sturaro for the goal too as Alex Sandro was left with 2 men. Although I think that may be more of an issue with the hybrid system. Nice finish for the disallowed goal and I do like his directness, it brings us up the pitch and will eventually lead to chances.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chiesa playing out of position is still a more consistent threat than the jabroni on the other flank aka the chariot of mediocrity.

Next time maybe Ronaldo can finish the sitter and he’ll look good on the stat sheet, since that’s all that seems to matter

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Good game, I feel he’s a little under appreciated at times. I am happy that he’s starting to look better on the left because having his pace on that side and Cuadradu’s on the opposite side is crucial for our game and for stretching out opponents.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not sure how someone can watch current Juventus and understimate the value in players like Chiesa or Cuadrado
I’m really not. I just prefer Chiesa. He built his entire value as a player playing on the right. It’s also where he’s looked the best at Juve, better than Cuadrado. It’s not even fair to compare the two right now as Chiesa is playing out of position. And the only reason he’s playing on the left is because Cuadrado failed at it, since initially it was Juan that was experimented on that side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)