Federico Chiesa (8 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Great performance, plays a lot better on the right. He should just be directly switching with Cuadrado as they both offer the same characteristics on the pitch. My great wish was that now that Cuads is 32 that we would find a suitable replacement to ease him out and it seems like Chiesa is the perfect fit with performances like yesterday.

Unfortunately Kulusevski will get less playing time at that position if Chiesa can make it his, but I feel like he should be played in a more directly attacking role anyways.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Great performance, plays a lot better on the right. He should just be directly switching with Cuadrado as they both offer the same characteristics on the pitch. My great wish was that now that Cuads is 32 that we would find a suitable replacement to ease him out and it seems like Chiesa is the perfect fit with performances like yesterday.

Unfortunately Kulusevski will get less playing time at that position if Chiesa can make it his, but I feel like he should be played in a more directly attacking role anyways.
It does seem we have a lot of options for the right...id rather see kulu play more central.

If chiesa can consistently play as he did in this game then it will be hard for pirlo to choose between him or cuads. I really do like that we have so many options these days.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:andyandbarcelona:

and yeah it was Moratas assist, that’s why he got credited for it (even though Chiesa did all the work.) Too bad Chiesa got credit for another one though huh?

and how is 0 goals and 4 assists in 10 appearances on the right flank similar to 2 goals and 4 assists in 6?
Right back is not the same as right flank, smarty. And that says it all, for people who open their eyes that is.

- - - Updated - - -

He is. No one on the team can do what he does. If he gets injured we're fucked. Same goes for the criticised Alex Sandro and we've already seen it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
A very promising player. His directness is very refreshing. Im sick and tired of players just passing the ball backwards and not trying to take responsibility and dribble past players to create and extra man in attack.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He started in an awesome way then struggled like the rest of the team. Yesterday he'd a really great game. Keep it up Fede, nothing it would make me happier that him proving me day in and day out how wrong I was about him

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Stil don't know if his quality is good enough for Juve, but I have to say he is always trying to create something. Even if it fails 100 times, it is still better than our players trying nothing and passing around. I mean Dybala, Kulusevski didn't even try going forward. Such a shame. Thank you Chiesa for being the only one (with Ronaldo) trying to score.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
The only player that really cared about winning today. He was everywhere trying everything possible to help the team score some goals.

Fighter.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I've been critical on his arrival and transfer fee, even though he has some bad moments he does have the same drive Mandzukic had on that left lank. He also keep running and attacking the space for 90 min's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)