Federico Chiesa (26 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Isn't it odd the two worst trolls in the forum suddenly are in the outs lol.

I have my money on sgjuve tard to drag him down to his level and beat him with attrition and experience.
Look who is talking - the expert at nothing, wrong on almost every subject. I am starting to believe that the goatshagger is your alter ego. Both of you are so much in love with the rapist and Balotelli's less talanted clone.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Look who is talking - the expert at nothing, wrong on almost every subject. I am starting to believe that the goatshagger is your alter ego. Both of you are so much in love with the rapist and Balotelli's less talanted clone.

I guess the second one is Kean? But who is rapist?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hint:
Spadafora, Italy, Portugal, Corona, arrogance, leaving quarantine without authorization, spreading disease a la Trump...
I thought you wouldnt go there. Because trusting random bimbo's accusation without any evidence is more becoming to radical feminists. Presumption of innocence is pillar of judicial system of modern western democracies. Cangaroo courts are for 3rd world countries, that you seem to mock. :p

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I thought you wouldnt go there. Because trusting random bimbo's accusation without any evidence is more becoming to radical feminists. Presumption of innocence is pillar of judicial system of modern western democracies. Cangaroo courts are for 3rd world countries, that you seem to mock. :p
He paid her, probably more than once. He is an egomaniac and self obsessed person. He lies constantly and does not like to be told what to do by anyone as we see in this ongoing corona fiasco.He is rich, powerful and entitled.
I see him being a perfect fit as a man who will not accept "No" as an answer by women.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He paid her, probably more than once. He is an egomaniac and self obsessed person. He lies constantly and does not like to be told what to do by anyone as we see in this ongoing corona fiasco.He is rich, powerful and entitled.
I see him being a perfect fit as a man who will not accept "No" as an answer by women.

Rich, powerful, egotistical doesnt equate him to being rapist... A lot of athletes pay hush money to avoid story getting traction, as rape accusation can potentially ruin careers, sponsors will terminate contracts, etc. You can never fully clear your name afterwards.

You can have your opinion ofc on the matter, but until some evidence points out into his direction, lets avoid insulting our best player.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Rich, powerful, egotistical doesnt equate him to being rapist... A lot of athletes pay hush money to avoid story getting traction, as rape accusation can potentially ruin careers, sponsors will terminate contracts, etc. You can never fully clear your name afterwards.

You can have your opinion ofc on the matter, but until some evidence points out into his direction, lets avoid insulting our best player.
He is not our best player and I would never pay anyone who accuses me of something, and I am not guilty. Does not matter how much money and fame I have.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He is not our best player and I would never pay anyone who accuses me of something, and I am not guilty. Does not matter how much money and fame I have.

You sound incredibly bitter. Every Ronaldo-related post from you is salty af.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

You are not a benchmark, neither am I of how someone should act in certain situation :p. And frankly you have no idea how you would have reacted, when you have just signed for a new club, with a great contract, securing yours and your family's future and then accusation starts looming over you, which can make all of that go away, all the hard work you've put in over the years.

He has has been our top scorer in all competitions, w/ or w/o penalties, he has scored our most important goals in CL, delivered on a consistent basis throughout the season and most importantly our only player scoring goals in CL knockouts. No reason to downplay his contribution. You may not like CR as a person, but as a football player he is one of the all time greats and it has been a privilege watching him don iconic b&w stripes and yeah, by far our best player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d argue that Dybala was juves best overall player last season, while Ronaldo was (obviously) the best goal scorer. But there’s more to the game than just scoring goals, and I think Dybala made a bigger impact on games. Ronaldo’s contributions outside of scoring were minimal. But he’s so good at scoring that it almost doesn’t matter, so the fact that its even a debate is more a compliment to him than a knock. Were lucky to have a legend like that saving our asses and showing up in the biggest games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

CanineOldGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)