Federico Chiesa (6 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I understand that it makes a difference in terms of book keeping, but in the end we're still going to spend 60 million, whether we pay it tomorrow, or in 2023 ;)

However, I hope this does give us more leverage to negotiate for a star player next summer :D
Again it’s 50, and in the grand scheme of things 40m in two years is going to be cheaper than 30m today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He did the right thing, but now that Chiesa is no longer at Firorentina and joined their biggest "rival" he rather please their fans and say he was wrong...

P.S when Im talking about Fiorentina as rival in " " - Its because this whole rivalry is stupid. We dont share the same goals and the only reason we are considered as their rivals is the fact we took Baggio away from them and they couldnt act maturely..
That's not the only reason they hate us, but definitely a huge contributing factor. Read this piece - it's quite informative.

https://www.football-italia.net/131439/fiorentina-juventus-anatomy-rivalry

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

fiorentina fans insulting chiesa's 16-year-old little brother on social media. i mean what's wrong with the world.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Let's bring him to Juve.
obvious solution, but is he any good?

btw i wasn't too happy reading commisso's salty comment about chiesa not calling him after he left. it was a petty and unnecessary remark especially after he just got an 50-60m plusvalenza for the player. he should be happy and even grateful, yet he acts like an offended kid after someone eat his m&m's. he just gave these idiots on social media some justification. congrats.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

btw i wasn't too happy reading commisso's salty comment about chiesa not calling him after he left. it was a petty and unnecessary remark especially after he just got an 50-60m plusvalenza for the player. he should be happy and even grateful, yet he acts like an offended kid after someone eat his m&m's. he just gave these idiots on social media some justification. congrats.
It's that sort of ownership mentality that makes clubs like fiorentina and crapoli a bunch of losers whilst they are too busy pointing fingers at people thinking the world owes them a favour because they see themselves as Barry big bollocks.

Zamparini must have been their role models. Thankfully AA has class.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Does Commisso even speak Italian yet OKAAAY?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Don't take Commisso seriously. Its like he bought a Serie A club for the melodrama. Every statement he makes for past year has been straight out of telenovela. Kinda silly character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)