Federico Chiesa (17 Viewers)

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Benvenuto Federico. Now go ask your boy Berna about everything he has done since he joined Juve, and do the exact opposite of that from this day forward.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is a very good player but I am struggling to understand why was he so important that we couldnt just wait 2 years.
We currently have Cuadrado who is very good and could drag 2 years.

That being said he will do well although Im not sure it will be as @DanielSz suggests

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Great move, something we should do each window - sign the most exciting youngsters from the league and give them space to settle and improve to the top level. Sure, some might fail but others will deliver, it's a top 4 league in the world, there is plenty of talant, both Dejan and Federico are for the present and for the years to come, it's up to them now to learn and improve game after game...

I feel good about him, weird face, but lots of room to further develop, nice player, can be used in various roles, I like his characteristics, the sooner he realises he needs to work hard to be on a Juve level the better, he's got a lot to give to his teammates, I like our mercato...

Welcome, Fede, good luck!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ronaldo-dybala-kulu(chiesa)

and

ronaldo-dybala

kulu-bentancur-arthur-chiesa

and

ronaldo-dybala

as-rabiot-bentancur-arthur-cuadrado(chiesa)

we can now play multiple formations. an injury or covid to player or 2 won't impact the quality of the team overall. and we have some good dacdical flexibility now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€3m loan [2021]
€7m loan [2022]
€40m option with conditions that automatically trigger it
€10m in potential variable bonuses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)