MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
NO!
People want to talk about culture, well Berna, Sandro, Arthur, MDS, and even for me Rabiot have to go to rid this Juve of overpaid loser players. Of course he would take a lower salary, stay where you can underperform without consequences. In my sports viewing history (US) most players accepting less money feel it gives them an excuse for not performing at their highest level.

And probably hear from some that Max's system was the cause of these underperforming players but though he had better players in those scudetto years, why didn't they underperform then too? I believe this guy will not just give money away carelessly. Previous management really fuked this club over.
:mauri:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
In the last days, #Bernardeschi was insistently linked with #Lazio. There are still no deals between the club from the capital and the player. In the next few days new contacts with #Juventus are expected to reach a final decision on the renewal.

[Daniele Longo - CM via @AroundJuventus]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He has shown in some big games this season that he can be valuable. But at other times he has shown that he can be atrocious. If it was a different mercato I'd say let go. But we are losing Morata and Dybala, we are left with Vlahovic, injured Chiesa and Kean. I don't think we can afford 3 reinforcements (actual ones, not place holders) so if he takes 1M wages, we can extend the contract and sell in 2023. Fix other areas in the meantime

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He has shown in some big games this season that he can be valuable. But at other times he has shown that he can be atrocious. If it was a different mercato I'd say let go. But we are losing Morata and Dybala, we are left with Vlahovic, injured Chiesa and Kean. I don't think we can afford 3 reinforcements (actual ones, not place holders) so if he takes 1M wages, we can extend the contract and sell in 2023. Fix other areas in the meantime
We all witness greatness on 4 million/year.
Just imagine what 1 million /year could mean for us.
Berna is going to rain goals and assists on the opposition.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Galatasaray are looking for reinforcements in Italy for next season. After a disappointing year, which ended with the 13th spot in the Super Lig. The Turkish club is trying to rebuild and is looking with interest to some Serie A out of contract players. According to the website ‘Sporx ’, the sporting director Pasquale Sensibile would have traveled to Italy to speak with the agents of some players, among these are Matias #Vecino and Federico #Bernardeschi.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
#Galatasaray are looking for reinforcements in Italy for next season. After a disappointing year, which ended with the 13th spot in the Super Lig. The Turkish club is trying to rebuild and is looking with interest to some Serie A out of contract players. According to the website ‘Sporx ’, the sporting director Pasquale Sensibile would have traveled to Italy to speak with the agents of some players, among these are Matias #Vecino and Federico #Bernardeschi.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Those cunts finished 13th :lol: fucking take bernadeschi so you can do worse next season

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don’t care where this guy ends up. I don’t even want to have to mention his name again.

I hope to god that was his last ever appearance in a Juventus shirt, no point in fielding this clown in the last 2 serie a fixtures, I’d rather see Ake our soule play.

One of the biggest disappointments in recent history. Bye bye Berna, we will not miss you

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don’t care where this guy ends up. I don’t even want to have to mention his name again.

I hope to god that was his last ever appearance in a Juventus shirt, no point in fielding this clown in the last 2 serie a fixtures, I’d rather see Ake our soule play.

One of the biggest disappointments in recent history. Bye bye Berna, we will not miss you
:berna2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)