LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm fine with him having a 4m salary but half of it should be performance dependent. If he performs well by adding goals and first and foremost assists, he can make 4m for all I care.

Allegri kind of resurrected him and this new 4231 is probably the best fit for him. I still remember excitement about him and Costa when both had good first year at Juve.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am hardly Turdeskii's biggest fan; in fact, I don't like him. However, if he continues to be decent and keeps the Aberration aka The Asexual French Cunt out of the starting lineup, then so be it.
I mean, it’s not like I want Berna starting games or even in the squad at all…but at the expense of the faggy French mummy’s boy…Berna every day of the week.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean, it’s not like I want Berna starting games or even in the squad at all…but at the expense of the faggy French mummy’s boy…Berna every day of the week.
I agree. Beggars can't be choosers. Imagine we lose Dybala and bring in that other Argentine cunt parading as a pimp in Paris?! I would probably lose it, and stop supporting Juventus until Icunti either leaves, dies or retires.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
He's a good depth option. I would definitely resign him.

- - - Updated - - -

when this guy plays ...we win :lol: he is good at holding the ball compared to other pussies in the team
100%. That is one reason we beat Chelsea the first time. While players like Kean and Morata get bullied off the ball against aggressive teams, Bernardeschi was very good at transitioning defense to offense. He also had almost as many touches as Dybala yesterday. He's valuable in the build up - but he needs to improve his final 3rd decisiveness. But he definitely is a valuable bench option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)