Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Same situation with Dybarbie but his pussyfag fanboys seem to think otherwise.
You are truly pathetic man. I'm sorry, but the fact that you and a couple of others need to bring up Dybala in every discussion when talking about other players and their contracts is asinine.

FYI, if you read my post in the Dybala thread, you will actually see that I am not too keen on that massive extension he is potentially set to receive.

However, Turdeski is a Genoa/Torino level player, and since you had to bring up Dybala, he has done so much more for this club than Turdeski ever will. Oh, and even though they both might not command similar salaries, they actually cost us practically the same in terms of transfer fees. Now go dwell on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Told you guys he would win his way back into your hearts. don't fight the Bernaissance
I will never like him. Turdeski is like a perennial virus or an extended plague, just refusing to go away. However, I still find him more amusing and entertaining than that asexual yet faggy French giraffe.

- - - Updated - - -

Good GK
Good LB-De Light-New CB-Good RB
Good CM-Good CM
Chiesa-Bernaguti-Comanlé
-------------Keanlé

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
De Ligt and Chiesa won't be sticking around to carry that garbage relegation battling team.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I simply cant stand him. Everything he touches turns to shit. Anti-Midas :lol: The day I see the back of him, I ll buy a good bottle and raise a glass.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ace as always. One of the few consistent performers we have.
He said unbiased :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL i need an unbiased opinion. How was he today?
He was better than Rabiot. Made a wtf pass in the first half when Morata was like half an inch in front of him, but other than that, he was ok. Nothing special.

Jun 8, 2021
Head at this man .... we know he sucks, he knows we know he sucks, but he's not afraid of the ball anyway. He knows that he will turn out to be funny when passing to team mates, stupid in goal shots and pathetic in duels, but he still does it with great confidence. Again and again...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sick of saying it but why is he still here? Never mind starting. One of the worst players I've ever seen at this club. Can't even get the simple passes right.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They're all shit, just turds of varying degrees.

I feel sorry for Locatelli. Hopefully, we can bring in a couple of quality mids to complement his game and allow him to flourish and get to the next level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)