Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I clearly said mental issues are a problem, but those did not start until he got shit coaches who used him in ridiculous roles.

He didn't play a single game with Pirlo as a RW and with Sarri only played RW post COVID break, the entirety of the season spent as CAM or LW.

I am not saying he plays RW and he is suddenly amazing, but if you have a mentally weak player anyway you can't just throw him all over the place and expect him to react like Marchisio or Vidal or Kante etc.

All I am saying is with a great coach who gave him a consistent role all the time he was a very useful player. I'd still prefer to sell him and move on but if Allegri can bring him back to life that would be great too.
Today he played left wing, right wing and centrally, he exchanged position with Chiesa.

Either way, Allegri reviving him is a pipe dream.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
He definitely has some mental issues, but he only really went to shit with Sarri and forcing him to play CAM.

With Allegri he was very useful for the most part and if we're getting that player again I would not mind keeping him.
Disagree. Bernadeschi and De Sciglio were the main players who made Allegri look bad.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes talking again, while he should stfu. Terrible player. Hes boasting of perfect Italy's score while he contributed 0 to that. Players like Berardi, Immobile, Bonuccu, Locatelli, etc could brag. Not him. Looks lame and deserves all the hate hes getting.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
This player was average to shit from day one here. You can even spot his stupid decision making in many of the highlights from his Fiorentina time. Head down and just going straight at opponents. He is useless, stupid on and off the pitch, and should NOT be given any more chances. We never had a player in our history who received just half the amount of chances this guy got, while offering nothing. Its simply not a professional and serious club worthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)