JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great news for Wales.

I can't believe that Italy doesn't have someone better as a squad player. Shit, I can think of 7 Italian wingers I'd have taken instead of him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Other than the early bad decision to try a run YARDS offside, has look better than Juve Berna. I'm a sucker for Italia Juve players ..... nah he still has to go.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
its quite clear imo that he is mentally weak and is affected by the pressure of the juve shirt, poor form, criticism
He definitely has some mental issues, but he only really went to shit with Sarri and forcing him to play CAM.

With Allegri he was very useful for the most part and if we're getting that player again I would not mind keeping him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He definitely has some mental issues, but he only really went to shit with Sarri and forcing him to play CAM.

With Allegri he was very useful for the most part and if we're getting that player again I would not mind keeping him.
Please stop, its clearly a confidence issue, we tried him in EVERY position. He just can't handle the pressure. He acted like he owned the place today in a match where Italy already qualified. He checked out at Juve, thats not a coach issue, enough with the excuses

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Please stop, its clearly a confidence issue, we tried him in EVERY position. He just can't handle the pressure. He acted like he owned the place today in a match where Italy already qualified. He checked out at Juve, thats not a coach issue, enough with the excuses
I clearly said mental issues are a problem, but those did not start until he got shit coaches who used him in ridiculous roles.

He didn't play a single game with Pirlo as a RW and with Sarri only played RW post COVID break, the entirety of the season spent as CAM or LW.

I am not saying he plays RW and he is suddenly amazing, but if you have a mentally weak player anyway you can't just throw him all over the place and expect him to react like Marchisio or Vidal or Kante etc.

All I am saying is with a great coach who gave him a consistent role all the time he was a very useful player. I'd still prefer to sell him and move on but if Allegri can bring him back to life that would be great too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)