ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Is his form dependent too much on mood? If I recall correctly he had a powerful shooting technique and was able to beat defenders 1 on 1 when he had confidence or maybe in Fiorentina he was feeling more like the centerpiece of the team while here there are many other stars

Jun 16, 2020
This is a horrible translation. He mostly says what most people in Tuz say, its a mental issue, and having fun, having trust, and feeling free.

"Mancini? Lo ringrazio perché mi ha dato fiducia e mi ha fatto giocare dove mi trovo bene. Qui si gioca in liberta e ci si diverte. E quando mi diverto vengono fuori le mie qualità. La differenza con la Juventus? Qui posso rischiare la giocata, è molto semplice. La qualità di questa nazionale è altissima e devo dire che quando hai tanti ragazzi di un certo livello non sia facile. Siamo stati tutti bravissimi a metterlo in difficoltà. Da due anni la nazionale è un grandissimo gruppo, quando siamo qui ci sentiamo a casa a prescindere dalle scelte. Questo è un gruppo, vivo, sano e il merito è del mister e del suo staff"

They asked him about Mancini:
"I thank him for giving me confidence and has made me play where I find myself well. Here we play with freedom and fun. And when I have fun my qualities come forward."
The difference with Juve?
"Here I can take risks, it's very simple."

Then more about the national team.
If you see the interview, you can easily read his body language. He’s almost blaming Juventus for playing him out of his preferred position, what a donkey. Can’t believe how delusional this guy is. He got enough chances at us to show his qualities, also in his preferred position. Scores a ugly goal against semi-professional (a average goalkeeper would’ve saved it) and starts talking. I’d rather take Pjaca back instead of another year Bernardeschi.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That was pretty funny. It's true though, the guy getting all excited because he beat up some semi pros.

It's true that he gets more freedom under Mancini as general, but that's the difference between international and club football. Does he expect to be given a free role for Juve like he is the next Zidane?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From an ESPN article stating his value. After seeing that interview take the loss and get rid of his insanity.

Federico Bernardeschi, Juventus - €15m: An Italy international winger who's never settled properly into the Juventus first XI following his controversial move from archrivals Fiorentina four years ago. He's still a fine combination player on the final third and with his confidence restored, he'll get back to scoring stunning efforts with his left foot.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Good on her for calling him out. This mentality of players like Turdeski is why we are in this position.

1 or two good games and they all think they are at the level of the likes of Ronaldo. Toxic Turdeski.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Hate this useless prick! He gets more chances here, he would at virtus lanciano. Hate him since first day he arrived and will hate him even when he retires as a construcition worker. Estigaribia invented football for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)