Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well at least khedira is gone...he would be spewing...he was a guaranteed starter for allegri. Lets see what allegri can do with Bernie. Guess we need some cover for width.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
...to 1euro...and a few cents.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I wouldnt be surprised if he stays and allegri turns him around to be useful.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I wouldnt be surprised if he stays and allegri turns him around to be useful.
You cant turn shit into diamond

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Polishing a turd can be done though...as much as we criticise Bernie he actually has the ability to be more than decent....I just think he needs a manager to find the right role for me.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Turdeski has feels and expresses opinions :rofl: :howler:

He thinks he's special because he was made captain against some plumbers and electricians and scored a goal :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Polishing a turd can be done though...as much as we criticise Bernie he actually has the ability to be more than decent....I just think he needs a manager to find the right role for me.
He can find that role @ Genoa or Crotone.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No idea why he's even called up for Italy, he's made 0 impact over the course of the season. Hopefully he'll score a goal or two in the EURO's though and lure a side like WBA or Southampton to buy him for 15m

Probably the best chance of offloading him would this coming summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)