Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow. Bulgaria must really suck donkey dong pretty hard if Turdeski can actually create that many opportunities against them in 15 minutes.

Turdeski would never go to Atalanta - he probably thinks he's too good and should play for a contender - delusion at its finest. They also can't afford his wages.

Hopefully, the retards Tootsie and Bozo don't renew his contract after a night of binge drinking.

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Its not personal, he is just not good enough.
Although I agree but in a summer where cash is limited, loads of deals need to happen, I actually think the club will keep him simply because it seems he can play makeshift across so many roles (of course I know he plays none very well). That may save him.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Although I agree but in a summer where cash is limited, loads of deals need to happen, I actually think the club will keep him simply because it seems he can play makeshift across so many roles (of course I know he plays none very well). That may save him.
Its not like some other team will pay him what he gets here anyway so even if we wanted him gone it will be difficult to get rid of.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He took 5 corner kicks in extra-time. That's how two of those three created chances came. A created chance is a pass/cross that results in a shot from a team-mate. In two of those 5 corner-kicks a teammate got to his cross and made a shot on/off target (both were headers in this case).
Does it mean he can deliver cross?
U know i was joking. Bulgaria is a terrible team. They lost last year to mighty Kosovo

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
It's unreal how different the Italy version of him is from the Juventus one.
Mancini believes in him and plays him in the right position

Juve had 3 managers and none believe in him. Played at AM, LM CM and LB when his position is RW.

He's still crap, dont get me wrong. i think he will find his form in a team like atalanta or something

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mancini believes in him and plays him in the right position

Juve had 3 managers and none believe in him. Played at AM, LM CM and LB when his position is RW.

He's still crap, dont get me wrong. i think he will find his form in a team like atalanta or something
They all believed in him because they all gave him minutes to prove his worth. The reason he played on different positions is because he sucked wherever we played him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He is done mentally here. He has a weak character. He plays well now when there's no pressure on him plus playing for your country is more motivating.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see that this player is still playing for the AzZzZzZurri. No wonder why Pirlo keeps playing him, it's some sort of scam to keep one of their only options fluffed and ready for the NT. What a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)