Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Even though he had some good dribbles and runs, there is absolutely NO end product. ZERO.

Not one good pass or cross. Just absolutely useless.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Not one dependable mid between bentancur, Rabiot, and Ramsey.
+ add injury prone arthur, and even mckennie, who's the obvious tuz darling since his arrival, but let's be honest, he's not starting for a reason lately, as he's been shit for weeks too, just like everyone else in midfield.

:benta::bigram::rabiot::arthur::kenny:

:fab2::pirlo:

:frog::frog::frog:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
It feels like any time he receives a ball, his brain freezes. It feels like he ran out of memory, pentium 64 error. Feels like time stops, feels like he's disconnected. It feels like he ain't a football player, yet he's starting for Juventus.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope this happens. I hope @Bianconero81 is there to present him the signing papers and shake his hands.
...Followed by selling Dybala and handing Berna the #10

:scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the worst fucking thing I have seen in a juventus jersey. I have been watching juventus since 1984. What a disgrace.
Oh really? What about that piece of skill
tenor.gif

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Top 3 worst players we ever had

Easily
I can't talk about "ever", but for the last 25 years, he's the worst one.
The list of players who performed terribly for Juve in this time period is not that big. We had players who were expected to do well but it didn't click for them and they got at most 10-15 matches (Oliseh, Esnaider, O'Neill, Salas, Bojinov). We had players who were here for a season or two and sucked really bad (Boumsong, Mirkovic, Poulsen, Criscito, Almiron, Tiago, Grosso, Jorge Martinez, Elia, Hernanes, Emre Can). We had players who had a terrible season (Legrottaglie when he first joined). We had guys who should have never been here in the first place, yet they collected a lot of games in a particular season or two (De Ceglie, Zenoni, De Sciglio, Ruben Olivera, Rincon, Giannichedda, Peluso, Blasi, Nocerino, Molinaro, Sturaro, perhaps even Grygera can be included here). We had disappointments like Diego and Krasic...
Then we have the cancers. Players who were expected to do well or great, but they showed serie C quality and were harming the team in many ways: Amauri from 2009 on; Felipe Melo who I still insist was not right in his head; Aquilani, Isla.
And in the end, the mothers of all cancers, the worst of the worst: Marco Motta, Daniele Rugani, and Federico Bernardeschi. Berna easily beats the other two.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No way Rugani is one of the worst. But while I don’t agree with all the names mentioned, that is a decent synopsis. Yes Berna is probably the worst.

who bought Berna though?

I think it’s reasonable to say that the only reason this guy keeps getting time is because he’s Italian. If he was any other nationality he wouldn’t find a second on the pitch and probably wouldn’t even be here in the first place.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
+ add injury prone arthur, and even mckennie, who's the obvious tuz darling since his arrival, but let's be honest, he's not starting for a reason lately, as he's been shit for weeks too, just like everyone else in midfield.
You think? I'm kinda active in McKennie's thread and I was under the impression that it's only the Americans and the BLM folks who defend this disaster of a player.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If you'd your research, you'd know McKennie has been playing with a small injury for weeks now, as Pirlo stated it a few weeks back. Otherwise McKennie is just fine. He just needs to be surrounded by some guys who are not total lacklustre morons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)