Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Almost unbelieveble how much his level has dropped over the past few years, beyond repair even for the untrained eye to see yet somehow Pirlo still decided to start him in such a crucial game and to no surprise it backfired... this was hopefully the last drop and subsequently last time we get to see him start in any relevant game, it's just pointless.
What did he do in Inters game? had some usual fuck up or was just bad generally? I wasnt able to watch the whole match.
The problem is in this guys head if we cant fix it, then just sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What did he do in Inters game? had some usual fuck up or was just bad generally? I wasnt able to watch the whole match.
The problem is in this guys head if we cant fix it, then just sell him.
Referring primarily to the Napoli game the other day i’d say that he had an overall poor showing tbf, was incapable to even once hold on to the ball without cheaply gifting it away aswell as most of his touches resulting the end of line to our atacks, pretty much the standard from a Bernardeschi performance in the past year or so i’m afraid.

Atrocious first touch and decision making which honestly look to be beyond irreparable at this point, highly questionable decision to even start him for this one in the first place IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Not as if the rest of the team somehow played a much better game but still, he managed to stand out even so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)