Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Still can't fathom why our pseudo coach chooses to play this tumultuous turd in pivotal fixtures. If I see him starting against Porto, I'm going to switch off my TV, book a ticket to Italy, and personally spit on both Pirlo and Turdeski's faces - I'll probably add Bumucci to the mix, since I can't stand him either.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Many of us were living off what looked like a promising first season...which has now turned to shit.

My question is....how has this fucker avoided covid or injury??? Just about every other player in the squad has been injured for long periods of time or had covid..not weekend at Bernies though.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Can't believe there was a multitude of fans who wanted to see this guy in the No. 10 shirt when he joined lol. How times have changed. I really do feel bad for the guy, he tries his best on the field but he is just naturally untalented. Must also be quite demoralizing for him, going from being the next big juve talent to the absolute flop he is today.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Almost unbelieveble how much his level has dropped over the past few years, beyond repair even for the untrained eye to see yet somehow Pirlo still decided to start him in such a crucial game and to no surprise it backfired... this was hopefully the last drop and subsequently last time we get to see him start in any relevant game, it's just pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)