cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I cant believe Berna is this bad. There is difference when he plays compare to McKennie and Kulu.

I expect we start promote Correia if we want to rotate McKennie or Chiesa

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's lucky we're playing without the crowd. The fans would have whistled the shit out of him and forced Pirlo to not consider him EVER!

I said it before, I'll say it again - the worst player in the 25 years I am following this club. Overtook Motta a long time ago and now he's cementing his place at the top. Talent wise he's not the worst of course, but performance-wise he is WOAT.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He's lucky we're playing without the crowd. The fans would have whistled the shit out of him and forced Pirlo to not consider him EVER!

I said it before, I'll say it again - the worst player in the 25 years I am following this club. Overtook Motta a long time ago and now he's cementing his place at the top. Talent wise he's not the worst of course, but performance-wise he is WOAT.
It’s all about the fact that he has ability.

Its like watching that emasculated fella from GOT play football.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
let's go back on front pages and see who was happy about his signing. then lets shame and ban those people.
I was happy when we signed him. He had a monster season at Florentina. His first season here was decent too- not exceptional, but decent. He’s been declining ever since and needs to be shipped out ASAP.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Il Nuovo Baggio!
Welcome, future legend

#nopressure
what a great signing this will be, been some time since we had someone as capable as Berna in shooting from distance, looking forward to those Nedvedesque screamers :fap:

#10?
First good transfer of the season :tup:
Very positive signing. Young and talented and exactly the kind of player we could use
Welcome Baggioneschi! :MJ:
Hopefully he can be a nice replacement for Dybala.
Finally! I was starting to think this deal was off. I'm glad we signed such a powerful player, we don't have anyone like him in the squad.
4 pages of praise, this thread needs a sour post.

Couldn't we get Berardi for half this money? ;)

Seriously though, good signing but I think we should've gone for Berardi and Bernardeschi in this team.
Okay I'm hyped now.

We have a potentially devastating attack next season.

Berna-Dybi-Doug
------Higgy

Whoa... That will truly hard to defend against. I hope we start seeing more 4-0 like scorelines for Juve.

Between him and Costa, who'll play left and who'll play right?
He will be great here, has magic in that left.
Welcome Federico! A good transfer for future, I think he might have I repeat might have a first not so great season here and see his maximum potential in like 2-3 years, at least this is how I see te things now , now he can easily transform in a flop or hopefully in a beast as he got the right mates to play in attack , meanwhile I expect douglas costa to have a better impact in first season and then slowly regress and fade away , but that's just theories, as for the similarities with baggio, the only similarity is that he comes from fioentina and probably will end up at milan at 29-30 :p , on serious note he has some "baggio" flair, but can't be compared with roberto, fiorentina baggio was already in a different league compared with berna , but for now he might be considered as an important player,and I think he can be a very good player for us.Btw will he get number 10 ?
Some people keep saying he's someone "for the future". I couldn't disagree more.

He's gonna make an instant impact for the team.
The more I think about this transfer the more I like it.

I'll try to ignore the transfer fee and say I'm glad we signed him.

Now...hopefully...our next target isn't Can.
shame

SHAME!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)