Apr 17, 2013
The Italian #10 :touched:

And he plays for us :touched:

Forza Berna @Raphaël
Play 10 minutes with the Juve and still be selected with the Nazionale, Italia has a bright future for sure.

However, it is important to remember for those who would have the idea of already giving him the Ballon d'Or after his goal that the real job of the Estonian goalkeeper is plumber. It's nice for him, tomorrow morning when he goes to unclog some toilets (I hope that frederico has thought of giving him one at the end of the match*) he can tell that he conceded a goal by the number 10 of the Italian NT to a poor incredulous woman.

* Capture 3.jpg

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Play 10 minutes with the Juve and still be selected with the Nazionale, Italia has a bright future for sure.

However, it is important to remember for those who would have the idea of already giving him the Ballon d'Or after his goal that the real job of the Estonian goalkeeper is plumber. It's nice for him, tomorrow morning when he goes to unclog some toilets (I hope that frederico has thought of giving him one at the end of the match*) he can tell that he conceded a goal by the number 10 of the Italian NT to a poor incredulous woman.

* Capture 3.jpg
You’re hater man. Berna is a quality player. He has psychological problems. Hope he recovers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope that after this game you all berna haters realize the gem we have in our ranks. Potentially the best 10 after del piero. Potentially

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)