X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we shouldn't play him anymore for his own sake. He is clearly shot for confidence, fucking up each game, making mistake after mistake.

Does he even want to come on the field anymore? Got to imagine its nerve wrecking to come on for him now. Knowing that you suck, the fans hate you, teammates probably hate you, coach is saying in press conferences "we've got to work on him".

Its like the chubby kid who was forced to participate in sports when young by adults. Yea you want to cheer him on, hope he does better but each instance just gets worse. At some point just pull the poor guy out and decide maybe football isn't for him. Playing him every week. Its getting cruel.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The rules on insulting players should be amended to exclude this guy.

He's a stain in the history of Juventus. When I see him coming on I feel physically sick. I have more faith in the second coming of Christ than I do of him doing anything positive. He's not even worthy of Juve Stabia. Even Covid-19 doesn't want him.

How does an attacking midfield player get worse than having no goals or assists? Answer: start costing the team goals.

Bomb this fucker out.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

He's a stain in the history of Juventus. When I see him coming on I feel physically sick. I have more faith in the second coming of Christ than I do of him doing anything positive. He's not even worthy of Juve Stabia. Even Covid-19 doesn't want him.

How does an attacking midfield player get worse than having no goals or assists? Answer: start costing the team goals.

Bomb this fucker out.
He's a fucking disaster

What did you make of the game and what do you think of Pirlo so far?

3 4 1 2 is the way to go I think, keep this guy in the stands.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Bomb this fucker out.
hopefully he continues playing when u watch matches. lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and people said he would be a good holding midfielder the other day? he couldn't even hold a candle without fucking that up.

- - - Updated - - -

Bomb this fucker out.
THIS!

and the thing is he deserves everything he gets thrown at him. I don't feel sorry for him, if anything I feel he does it on purpose. The cunt still gets paid handsomely at the end of the week.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
hopefully he continues playing when u watch matches. lol
Bruh. Let me tell you. Turdeski is bad for all of us. We all want Juventus to win. Turdeski increases blood pressure, causes heart palpitations, magnifies stress by a factor of 70, could bring about the onset of diabetes, and has been known to lead to incidents of domestic violence, alcohol and substance abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Just went and looked at the first page of this thread, look at how happy everyone was when we first signed him...
I wasn't. I had reservations. I had doubts :cronios: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

We're down 1-0, chasing a goal, and Pirlo brings fuckin Turdeski on. It's like trying to win the dunk contest with a midget.

- - - Updated - - -

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)