HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

way to ruin a perfectly fine opportunity to a counter. this guy needs a new brain and a season at a mid-table french league team with zero responsibility to get his mojo back, because at the moment, he's just a shell that resembles to a former professional footballer. if pirlo makes him perform, he deserves the panchina d'oro regardless of the serie a table.
man this is depressing!!!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We should accept that his decision making is awful and instruct him to be direct and head for the byline or box instead when chasing a game.

At least if he is direct something might happen e.g. win a free-kick or put in a cross or deflected shot. This over thinking and going backwards is useless. Prime example was the penalty he won v Atletico.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was absolutely speechless at this. He has fallen so much, it's really sad to see.
Me too...this play was the stuff of cringeness.

I think this is his nail in the coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Look how much energy Morata wasted cause he was trying and managed to get into a good position, waiting for Berna to pass. :sergio:
Thats what irks me. Morata perfectly }found the spot for a thru pass...and berna wasdted not one... but TWO chances to pass him the ball in a spawn of 3 secs.

he is done.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Me too...this play was the stuff of cringeness.

I think this is his nail in the coffin.
It tells me that it's clearly not a lack of talent though. I don't know what happened in his life of course, but it seems completely mental. The only course of action that makes sense is to get him help and have him work through whatever the issue is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It tells me that it's clearly not a lack of talent though. I don't know what happened in his life of course, but it seems completely mental. The only course of action that makes sense is to get him help and have him work through whatever the issue is.
Whatever the issue is it’s not worth the salary he is paid. The club must offload him at any cost.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Whatever the issue is it’s not worth the salary he is paid. The club must offload him at any cost.
Well that's the thing, who would buy a player in this state? What do you think the is the max we could really get right now? I agree with you that he's not even close to worth his salary right now, but there's no way we'd be able to sell him now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He’s young, relatively injury free and still able. The spotlight and expectations may just be too big for him at a club like Juventus.

He could be a solid player at a Rome club or perhaps even at Naples.

We would most likely take a loss on that ~40m acquisition cost but who knows. Anything is possible I suppose.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He’s young, relatively injury free and still able. The spotlight and expectations may just be too big for him at a club like Juventus.

We would most likely take a loss on that ~40m acquisition cost but who knows. Anything is possible I suppose.
I wonder how @pavelnel would take it

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

If Paratici can manage it then sure, but I'd be surprised if we get any real offers.
Is his wage low enough that we could maybe loan him out for a year?
Marca has him at €4M, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Two days later, and i am still shocked how bad he is.
I had low expectations anyway, but that slow ass run down the flank, not passing, getting caught by a dude 20m behind him... now i just want him out, don't even give him a chance to be fullback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)