AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Man just go in Madrid, if it isn't for the Spanish tits and vulva's go for the guitars, they have great guitars maybe you will learn a chord or two just please for fuck sake just go I cannot even I'm stricken and I can't let you go, into the abyss will I run I'm not talking to you Berna, nobody even wants you here fucking fema camps right next door man I fucking hate it do not put chemicals in the water that turn the fricken dogs gay Berna just leave don't make me kick your face with my forehead

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Man just go in Madrid, if it isn't for the Spanish tits and vulva's go for the guitars, they have great guitars maybe you will learn a chord or two just please for fuck sake just go I cannot even I'm stricken and I can't let you go, into the abyss will I run I'm not talking to you Berna, nobody even wants you here fucking fema camps right next door man I fucking hate it do not put chemicals in the water that turn the fricken dogs gay Berna just leave don't make me kick your face with my forehead
WTF

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well he can play wide, as AM, SS, CM and even as wingback. With Pirlos idea of lots of movements and position exchanges, a eclectic player with enthusiasm can be useful off the bench

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Well he can play wide, as AM, SS, CM and even as wingback. With Pirlos idea of lots of movements and position exchanges, a eclectic player with enthusiasm can be useful off the bench
How many of these postions is he actually good in ? the answer is zero so whats the point ? The guy has had enough chances by now pirlo isnt going to magically make him into a world beater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)