Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd keep him as a backup. Maybe our defensive coaches can work with him and convert him to a WB/fullback or something. That's probably his only chance at survival here.
Absolutely Not! Turdeski doesn't deserve to be here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd keep him as a backup. Maybe our defensive coaches can work with him and convert him to a WB/fullback or something. That's probably his only chance at survival here.
Absolutely Not! Turdeski doesn't deserve to be here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can see him succeeding in a wingback role. Good ball control/dribbler, solid crossing, strong and good stamina.
Terrible decision making, always too late or too early on the release, his crossing is nothing special. The only positive attribute this dud of a player called Turdeski possesses is stamina. Every single game we start with him is a handicap.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we are stuck with him, maybe Pirlo can think about making him a DM sub or a LB.

As an offensive winger his doesnt cut it, and theres no coach who will change that

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we wont be stuck with him. patience.

at worst case scenario he will leave on a loan, and that still gives us some money + wages freed

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If we are stuck with him, maybe Pirlo can think about making him a DM sub or a LB.

As an offensive winger his doesnt cut it, and theres no coach who will change that
This. Guy doesn't wanna leave, doesn't get injured that often, works hard enough, still decently young. Italian.

Just don't ever play him as a right winger again. Ever. Move him back to more defensive positions and you might have a minimally decent backup player, not a horrible one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that delusional? Solid my ass. He has played 5, FIVE good games in 3 seasons. Fuck off with that shit!
He was good in his first season. Scored a few nice goals and showed some promise.

But he’s been a nightmare ever since. It’s like the weight of this jersey suddenly dawned on him and he has been atrocious in every way imaginable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)