Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Didn't he sign to Jay-'z Rocnation just the other week?

I guess a player could have multiple agents though. Just seems a dick move to Jigga though.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
If getting Mino as agent means leaving, then it's good news for both the team and for him. Choosing Rugani path of being content with declining appearances as long you are in Juve is just plain wrong here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and thats the infuriating part.

he clearly has really good skill, stamina, pace, physicality. in essence what made ronaldo such a dangerous winger in his manu days.

it's his mental issues, lack of confidence, bad decision making that lets him down. and for that he doesn't deserve another single minute here. he should be let go as soon as any decent offer comes for him. we can't afford to have players who dont know what to do with the ball

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im the only one who see that the defender succesfully tackled him in the right moment?

Everyone shit on him for missing that goal, but i see that he had a very poor shooting angle and was compromised after he dribbled the keeper. The defender had an easy block there and there wasnt much berna could do.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im the only one who see that the defender succesfully tackled him in the right moment?

Everyone shit on him for missing that goal, but i see that he had a very poor shooting angle and was compromised after he dribbled the keeper. The defender had an easy block there and there wasnt much berna could do.
He did an extra touch, he should have taken the shot a second earlier.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
He should have taken the shot quicker and thats the infuriating part.

he clearly has really good skill, stamina, pace, physicality. in essence what made ronaldo such a dangerous winger in his manu days.

it's his mental issues, lack of confidence, bad decision making that lets him down. and for that he doesn't deserve another single minute here. he should be let go as soon as any decent offer comes for him. we can't afford to have players who dont know what to do with the ball

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Should have passed immediately when he got round the keeper. No way he had any angle with defenders sliding in

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Agreed. If dybala ronaldo or costa did that move and got tackled in the end no one would be sitting on them.

Was impressive from Bernie...maybe they can show that footage in front of clubs this transfer market LOL

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd keep him as a backup. Maybe our defensive coaches can work with him and convert him to a WB/fullback or something. That's probably his only chance at survival here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)