jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Offer him to Atalanta as replacement for Illicic or Gosens, see if they want to give him a chance. Bernadeschi could weigh up access to CL football with Atalanta vs other considerations like better salary at 'bigger' clubs like Roma or Everton etc.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
it really upsets me that higuain has faded so much so fast.

out of the madrid 3 of ronaldo, benezema, higuain he is the one to fall so much from his top form.

then out of that argentina team with the likes of di maria, messi, aguero, he is again the one to lose the most of his ability,

shame. had he had his drive and motivation from his first 2 seasons still we could be set for another 1-2 years
Sir, this is the Bernardeschi thread

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly, if it's between Douglas Costa and him, I pick him. He's at least healthy and works hard. He was horrible but always available, and overplayed buy the terrible lack of depth and Sarri's stuborness.

He could be decent as a backup LCM or LB. Just don't ever play him as a winger anymore.

Just get rid of Costa first, then we'll see. With a decent coach, he could be minimally useful

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
t really upsets me that higuain has faded so much so fast.

out of the madrid 3 of ronaldo, benezema, higuain he is the one to fall so much from his top form.

then out of that argentina team with the likes of di maria, messi, aguero, he is again the one to lose the most of his ability,

shame. had he had his drive and motivation from his first 2 seasons still we could be set for another 1-2 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)