Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paratici: 'Rabiot, Berna, Pjanic...'
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Paratici calls Adrien Rabiot the ‘future’ of Juventus, tips Federico Bernardeschi for greatness and ‘will see what happens’ with Miralem Pjanic.
Rabiot has been heavily linked with a swift exit from Juve after an indifferent first season since his free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain.
However, Paratici told Sky Sport Italia: “Let’s not forget it is his first year in Italy, which is always tricky.
“I never heard many rumours on De Ligt at the start, who was the best Champions League defender at the age of 19, so that tells you everything.
“Rabiot was inactive for six months at PSG, so he had that lack of fitness as well as it being his first season in Serie A.
“Having said all that, he’s a great player and has proved that in part in a few different games.
“He’s an important player for us, both for the present and the future of Juve.”
The sporting director also spoke highly of Bernardeschi, who starts again for the Bianconeri tonight against Lecce.
“We live in a very fast-moving world and football even more so. We play on Sunday, a player scores a brace and is called a phenomenon.
“On Wednesday his performance isn’t quite as sharp and he’s already on the chopping block.
“Bernardeschi works very hard, has great technique and physicality, I think he’ll be important for the future not just of Juventus, but also of the Italy squad.
“Opinions change very quickly in football, from one day to the next, whereas we try to keep our feet on the ground.”
Pjanic also plays, despite an imminent swap move to Barcelona with Arthur Melo...
“What I can say is that we’ll see what happens and, if needs be, we’ll explain everything.
“There’s an important game in a few minutes, so this is not the place to discuss transfers.”

@Raphaël @DAiDEViL :rofl: :howler: :sad:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Paratici: 'Rabiot, Berna, Pjanic...'
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Paratici calls Adrien Rabiot the ‘future’ of Juventus, tips Federico Bernardeschi for greatness and ‘will see what happens’ with Miralem Pjanic.
Rabiot has been heavily linked with a swift exit from Juve after an indifferent first season since his free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain.
However, Paratici told Sky Sport Italia: “Let’s not forget it is his first year in Italy, which is always tricky.
“I never heard many rumours on De Ligt at the start, who was the best Champions League defender at the age of 19, so that tells you everything.
“Rabiot was inactive for six months at PSG, so he had that lack of fitness as well as it being his first season in Serie A.
“Having said all that, he’s a great player and has proved that in part in a few different games.
“He’s an important player for us, both for the present and the future of Juve.”
The sporting director also spoke highly of Bernardeschi, who starts again for the Bianconeri tonight against Lecce.
“We live in a very fast-moving world and football even more so. We play on Sunday, a player scores a brace and is called a phenomenon.
“On Wednesday his performance isn’t quite as sharp and he’s already on the chopping block.
“Bernardeschi works very hard, has great technique and physicality, I think he’ll be important for the future not just of Juventus, but also of the Italy squad.
“Opinions change very quickly in football, from one day to the next, whereas we try to keep our feet on the ground.”
Pjanic also plays, despite an imminent swap move to Barcelona with Arthur Melo...
“What I can say is that we’ll see what happens and, if needs be, we’ll explain everything.
“There’s an important game in a few minutes, so this is not the place to discuss transfers.”

@Raphaël @DAiDEViL :rofl: :howler: :sad:
:delpiero: Berna and Rabiot must stay at all costs!

--

We need to pay this guy more, our best player by a mile!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fuck this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Go and post stupid shit on instagram, twerp

- - - Updated - - -

How is it possible to miss that?!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I'd convert this guy to right back. Put his work rate and ok technique to good use because since leaving fiorentina he sure as shit doesn't know how to operate as an attacker and our full backs are mostly liabilities anyway.
Maybe not RB because he’s such a lefty but the FB position in general seems to be the only part of the field he could probably be of use to a top side. At least back there he wouldn’t get in the way as much with his lacklustre play and decision making.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)