s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Costa ramsey amd dybala all a head of him as a CAM.

AC Milan interested in him...for 40m I'll help him pack his bags and will drive him to Milan myself.
you can't count on costa and ramsey, and dybala is a wasted opportunity at any position other than prima or seconda punta. also, bentancur was tried at tq and the experiment lasted for a half. sarri might give it an other go against lazio, i can't wait.

if we can get eriksen in january (i guess he's real bound, but i thought de ligt was a barca player already, so don't quote me on that), i'd let berna go. otherwise it would be plain stupid to sell him. he's not good at all, but he's still our best option for trequartista until we either fix ramsey (mission impossibru) or buy a proper attacking mid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Costa ramsey amd dybala all a head of him as a CAM.

AC Milan interested in him...for 40m I'll help him pack his bags and will drive him to Milan myself.
Costa and Ramsey aren't ahead of anyone since they can't stay fit.

Dybala is better as a striker than an AM. The close he is to goal the deadliest.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“He is a sensitive guy, and this is evident when we play away from home,” said Sarri. “The performances are different when he is in a safe environment at home. He is an important player; he doesn’t need to be influenced by anything or anyone."

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
“He is a sensitive guy, and this is evident when we play away from home,” said Sarri. “The performances are different when he is in a safe environment at home. He is an important player; he doesn’t need to be influenced by anything or anyone."
:sergio: Another "epic" performance incoming. He is going to tear Lazio a new one. I already feel bad for those Lazio supporters in the stands. The question is who is going to connect with his shot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)