Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Must be one of the most annoying players I've seen in a Juventus shirt lol. Berna in current form is included in that list though.
And Ronaldo in current form too.

Yeah I know in strict sense he's still better than Krasic or Boriello, but expectations not to be an annoying player are bigger. So definitely included in this list too.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
remember when we had the chance to sell to Barca over the summer?

this guy needs to be repurposed into a CM. technique and especially decision making is way too poor to be CAM. Put Ramsey there and play Berna in CM where he can do what he does best which is run.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I remember first half of 16/17 Mario was really really poor, ship to China kind of poor. Abd then he was reinvented at the 2nd half of season and had arguably his best time with us that same season. I wouldnt bet on that exact scenario happening with Berna, but its always good to remind yourself that form is temporary

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Either convert him to a B2B or just move him back to a winger position.

CAM is the worst possible place because the guy stuggles in tight places with his back to the goal. Being strongly left-footed doesn't help either.

Sarri has been given a lot of bs complaining for starting him over Costa and Ramsey but it turns out they always have some physical problems, so he knows neither can handle 90, or even 60 mins of every game. Not when playing every 3 days anyway.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Costa ramsey amd dybala all a head of him as a CAM.

AC Milan interested in him...for 40m I'll help him pack his bags and will drive him to Milan myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)