Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I figured out the problem.

The problem started ever since he ditched the prime backstreet boys style hai style for the more generic action movie style hairdo do.

Made him lose all his flair and decision making.

Needs to go back to being flamboyant.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I figured out the problem.

The problem started ever since he ditched the prime backstreet boys style hai style for the more generic action movie style hairdo do.

Made him lose all his flair and decision making.

Needs to go back to being flamboyant.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
false. his best form was the beginning of last season just after he got short haircut.

but you wouldnt know that, dont have time to watch games when you spend all day missing them

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
false. his best form was the beginning of last season just after he got short haircut.

but you wouldnt know that, dont have time to watch games when you spend all day missing them
Bit hard for the pussy cat to watch Juve games when he works 16-hour shifts on slave-like wages at Canadian Tire. Those shelves won’t stack themselves, Kyle.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Definitely the player in our team who frustrates me the most. With not even a handful of great displays to look back on, and with his development as a player not only having stagnated but also going backwards, it's safe to say that this turned out to be a shit transfer in the end. Very sad, had high hopes for him back when he signed

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is finished with big football. Just retire at some provincial italian side and spend your money wisely - they will last you generations.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)