LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, he's not a winger for 433 that's for sure and he sucks on the right side.

I agree with @MikeM who says he could actually develop into a nice B2B. Playing him in 4312 as AM is already an improvement. He was actually decent under allegri in 4231/442 too and he was used on the wings there.

The decision making is not there but he's not speedy enough as well to be a forward. Add to that his shooting which has been shambolic for months now.

He still has future in this team though. Not as a starter but we can field him even in CL and apparently he can get the job done so that the others can catch some breath.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Agree Berna has a place on this Juve. Cuad held his own at RB and more. Maybe not an AM but no reason he can't develop into a B2B. Sami and Blaise's ceiling is set and their play can only go backwards. Hopefully not sooner than later.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hes so bad.

Hes like marchisio in 2010.

Barley involved and more like a ghost in matches

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he has actually been crucial in terms of high press but he sucks ass on the ball. Not sure why Ramsey cant do the pressing and also not suck on the ball

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I was a fan boy during his first season with us and stood by his inconsistency hoping he would come good but I give up he isn’t good enough and never will be. Has had enough playing time to prove himself but failed. Roma/ Fiorentina level player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Halftime I couldn't figure out what the other attacker was, then I realized it was Bernie. I had forgotten all about him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly, I hope we plusvalenza his ass to some dumbass EPL club as soon as possible. I can’t believe we did as well as did in the first half whilst playing with 10 men in the first half. Just a nothing player right now.

Anyone else think he’s also put on too much muscle and doesn’t have the same athleticism as before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)