Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You would think over time he would improve with us but it's the opposite. He actually performed decently when first joining and wouod make things happen...now he looks lost.

Don't know whether it is riding the bench or not having a consistent role in this team but sarri needs to make it work for this guy quick smart.

If he cant replace costa...then where does he fit? Not a fan of khedira but highly doubt bernie can force him out of that right side in a 3 man midfield.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Could mean anything, I am clueless.

I think he has everything to become something, but miss something in everything. Decent speed, technique, shot, touch, and so on, but always want to do too much and becomes too aggressive. Or, he tries to play it simple to build momentum and basically offers nothing. Seems like he will never turn out to be starting material but I hope he can turn out to be a reliable backup that can chip in a little bit everywhere. But yeah, right now he seems destined for mid-table teams.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Came on and stunk up the place again. This guy has regressed every season he has been with us, just pitiful. If he isn’t going to offer anything other than frustrating performances what is the point of even having him at the club? Should sell ASAP.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Absolute furthest he should be up the pitch is b2b mid.

I don't trust him as the #10 in a 4312 with his decision making. Obviously when Ramsey needs rotated we may have to suffer unless Costa can stay fit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)