only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
R u for real??? Paul is an asshole that disrespect us hard and is paying for his mistake in a shithole like the current Manu but Berna can't even dream to be in the same level of the french, not even in a mental point of view
Pogba is being criticized by united fans because he’s so frustrating, he can show glimpses of talent every now and then but he’s overall performance had been average to them (very similar to Berna IMO) both of them have the talent but something is off about them.

When Pogba was at Juve, he was a guaranteed 1st team player so he hadn’t a problem to prove himself to the manager (at least after his few first games here). So he was completely confident in his game and that was clear on the football pitch.

Berna is trying to prove himself to our managements that’s why he tends to overdue things IMO. He wants to assist in every situation, score a goal or do something extraordinarily when he could’ve done a simpler move.

Unfortunately not every player have that rock solid mentality of Ronaldo, that’s why I really hope Sarri would give him enough playing time (6-7 starting games) to build up his confidence and then IMO he will show he’s true talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pogba is being criticized by united fans because he’s so frustrating, he can show glimpses of talent every now and then but he’s overall performance had been average to them (very similar to Berna IMO) both of them have the talent but something is off about them.

When Pogba was at Juve, he was a guaranteed 1st team player so he hadn’t a problem to prove himself to the manager (at least after his few first games here). So he was completely confident in his game and that was clear on the football pitch.

Berna is trying to prove himself to our managements that’s why he tends to overdue things IMO. He wants to assist in every situation, score a goal or do something extraordinarily when he could’ve done a simpler move.

Unfortunately not every player have that rock solid mentality of Ronaldo, that’s why I really hope Sarri would give him enough playing time (6-7 starting games) to build up his confidence and then IMO he will show he’s true talent.
Still, Paul was a starter in a WC winner NT, a big part in our stronger MF in years, a world breaker fee player. So far Berna is a soon-to-be good one day, not even great so far

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

The only way I could see him getting straight 6-7 games is if Costa for some reason is not available. Or if we move CR7 in center.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Still, Paul was a starter in a WC winner NT, a big part in our stronger MF in years, a world breaker fee player. So far Berna is a soon-to-be good one day, not even great so far
You all know I'm a yuge fan of BernaGuti, but man is just as much a promise as dybala is, Pogba delivered and has proven he can play to incredible standard under the right circumstances.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You all know I'm a yuge fan of BernaGuti, but man is just as much a promise as dybala is, Pogba delivered and has proven he can play to incredible standard under the right circumstances.
Oh man, I know what does this mean to you, comparing Bernaguti with Savibala aka new giovinco aka not even miccoli

I still hope you were wrong about Paulo and be right about Berna with both reaching WC levels day in and day out

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh man, I know what does this mean to you, comparing Bernaguti with Savibala aka new giovinco aka not even miccoli

I still hope you were wrong about Paulo and be right about Berna with both reaching WC levels day in and day out
Dybalol son of jewbinco heir of Saviola should be cashed in asap

I'm scared for BernaGuti :scared:
Maybe he spends too much time with dybalol :scared:
kick it with :cr7: and shit holler at your boi :chin: he'll talk to you how to reach greatness

Apr 17, 2013
According to Nico Schira (GDS) Juventus wants to extend the contract of Federico Rapinoedeschi until 2024!

It's like the Rugani extension, is it money laundering,and is there any risk of being downgraded to Serie B for that ? @Mark :fab2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)