Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Your making out like berna made a defence spillting pass,The goal was all Dybalas magic a ball was played forward to berna and he passed 5 yards to Dybs straight ahead of him. Apart from the madrid game at home name me hes other good performances in lastyear or so ?
I dont care lol. Watch your own games and name them. Did Costa make a defense splitting pass for the goal? did he have good performances this season? :think:

You are replying exactly as the perfect example to my original point:
The bar by which Bernardeschi is rated here is set a lot higher than Costa's.
Maybe you lost all the brain cells already watching Costa as you say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I dont care lol. Watch your own games and name them. Did Costa make a defense splitting pass for the goal? did he have good performances this season? :think:

You are replying exactly as the perfect example to my original point:

Maybe you lost all the brain cells already watching Costa as you say.
Theres fairly simple reason for this as costa has not be on the field much in the last year due to hes own dumb reasons and alot of injurys while berna has been fit and healthy and playing alot and stinking out most games, All i know is we played madrid a top team recently and costa was probably our best player i dont care what he does against some serie c level teaam.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Theres fairly simple reason for this as costa has not be on the field much in the last year due to hes own dumb reasons and alot of injurys while berna has been fit and healthy and playing alot and stinking out most games, All i know is we played madrid a top team recently and costa was probably our best player i dont care what he does against some serie c level teaam.
Tbh last time we played a team from Madrid in the CL Bernardeschi had a fantastic game. Or do we count preseason matches more than CL knockouts?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Straight answer who is the better player Berna or Costa ?
Similar level with Bernardeschi slightly ahead. To have this much kneejerk is ridiculous. Costa at the moment has terrible end product, and as such isn't better than Bernardeschi. Costa was ahead at times in their first season, Bernardeschi was ahead in the second season. Until Costa shows up again and demonstrates some level of form, then he is below, and 3 years older. Whoever is in better form of the two at any one time should play.

To watch that game where one player ran around, had an assist, and earned a penalty and have this reaction: "I lose brain cells every time i watch him play One of the most annoying players i ever watched." Meanwhile the other player ran around and...did nothing else? gets no reaction. It just shows total lack of balance.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Miss even the simple things. At this level, it's mental, not technical. One thing weighs him, he should announce his coming out, it would free him from a weight. Don't care if he inserts things not very Catholic in his jar of choco, as long as he becomes the one he was
That doesn't fix anything, right Quazi?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I
Miss even the simple things. At this level, it's mental, not technical. One thing weighs him, he should announce his coming out, it would free him from a weight. Don't care if he inserts things not very Catholic in his jar of choco, as long as he becomes the one he was
I might have missed something. What?

Jun 6, 2015
I'm going to be disappointed in him if doesn't push on this season. He showed at the start of last season that when he's in form he can be a key player for this team. He needs to play like that consistently.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wow Bernadeschi better than Costa, now I really have heard it all.

I’m sorry but fully fit there isn’t even a discussion to be had on that

Just laugh and move on, nothing to take serious, unless Costa is injured/braindead off the pitch idiocy, he should be better then a bizzarely awful decision making/end product Berna on footballing level. He beats his markers with ease and quickly delivers crosses/passes. I saw him super up close vs Atletico, and it was insane that he could litterally blitz pass 4-5 players with zero space with little effort. Childsplay to him to get pass his marker and create attacks (his main flaw is overdribbling tho). Defenders have no real plan for players like this, distruptive force.

Same game Berna got on, you know what I saw up close? I player who struggles to dribble a SINGLE guy in very very slow way, then does what everyone expected, hold on to the ball (really weird timed decision making) too long, cut in to shoot and get it blocked or they let him shoot it to row Z. The insane thing is he is clearly a talented/skillfull player, so wtf is his problem?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mancini just now about Berna:

“It’s time for Bernardeschi to make the jump, becoming a pivot for Juventus. He has the technique, strength, pace to be a crucial player for them.
“Indeed, he can become one of the best players in Europe: it’s his time and he has what it takes to succeed.
“He can play as a wide forward, a false nine, a ‘mezz’ala’ in a more attacking team: he can do it all.
“Even if he plays more often in a certain position, it’s not certain that he can’t in another for the national team, although of course he’ll always be an attacker.

Jul 20, 2012
Just laugh and move on, nothing to take serious, unless Costa is injured/braindead off the pitch idiocy, he should be better then a bizzarely awful decision making/end product Berna on footballing level. He beats his markers with ease and quickly delivers crosses/passes. I saw him super up close vs Atletico, and it was insane that he could litterally blitz pass 4-5 players with zero space with little effort. Childsplay to him to get pass his marker and create attacks (his main flaw is overdribbling tho). Defenders have no real plan for players like this, distruptive force.

Same game Berna got on, you know what I saw up close? I player who struggles to dribble a SINGLE guy in very very slow way, then does what everyone expected, hold on to the ball (really weird timed decision making) too long, cut in to shoot and get it blocked or they let him shoot it to row Z. The insane thing is he is clearly a talented/skillfull player, so wtf is his problem?
I agree it's very almost alarming. He clearly has the talent but he makes some very questionable decisions. But yesterday there were some moments that he showed what he can do and I hope Sarri will get the best out of him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
My issue with him is that he never does the easy thing, he always attempts the more difficult option. Sometimes it works(just see the the penalty against Atletico last season, or even sequence before Ronaldo's first) but usually he just runs into a wall and has to start over again.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

To me he just seems to overdue everything. Always takes the extra drible, always go for the killer pass. Sarri needs to instruct him to play it simple. It kind of reminds me of Pogba in the first half of Allegri’s second season here. Extremely frustrating to watch because he clearly has some good qualities.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
‘ Confidence ‘ that’s he’s real problem not talent.

I’m pretty sure if this guy was given time to play regularly he’ll do well. Just give him enough playing time (play 6-7 games back to back) and he’ll deliver no doubt In my mind, this guy will make a real difference in our team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mancini just now about Berna:

“It’s time for Bernardeschi to make the jump, becoming a pivot for Juventus. He has the technique, strength, pace to be a crucial player for them.
“Indeed, he can become one of the best players in Europe: it’s his time and he has what it takes to succeed.
“He can play as a wide forward, a false nine, a ‘mezz’ala’ in a more attacking team: he can do it all.
“Even if he plays more often in a certain position, it’s not certain that he can’t in another for the national team, although of course he’ll always be an attacker.
Honestly, it's baffling. He looks and plays like some potential superstar up until the point he has to make a decision in the final third. Can't recall another player like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)