duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Not beating up a dead horse, but who was consistent last year for us? I'd say CR7 and Chiello, and Woj. That might be it.
In order, Bonbon, Paulo, DC, Pjanic, AS, Perin, Rugani... they all were consistenly bad last season

Berna is the inconsistent king sadly, from WC game to very underwhelming in least than a month... I think he can succeed in other positions with us bar winger

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think he would excel there tbh, him and Ramsay would fight over that role
They could interchange even. I think berna has great ability to bring the ball up from midfield.
He needs to be more in the build up of our play and less in the final third.
Kind of the what was expected of Dybala last season, but does not suit the latter. He needs to do the opposite.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They could interchange even. I think berna has great ability to bring the ball up from midfield.
He needs to be more in the build up of our play and less in the final third.

Kind of the what was expected of Dybala last season, but does not suit the latter. He needs to do the opposite.
Totally agree with all of this

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
To be fair, he hardly was regularly played last 2 seasons (3-4 games back to back for 90 minutes) he either was a sub or been subbed before the end of the game.

His talent is clear (made the difference in key games with us) was our best player against Atletico along with Ronaldo when we really needed to win that game.

He lacks confidence IMO, I always found it strange with our managers when they insist on playing players regularly (all freakin season) when they’ll in a bad form ala Sandro, yet they hardly give time to players like Berna !

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
With dybala more or less gone and us not getting a CF unless Higuain is that player then I see Bernie having more opportunities.

Not fussed about anyone's form last season. The team never got out of 2nd gear. Allegei never found the right formula. We talk aboit ronaldos season..probably still nlt good enough for his standards either.

Ronaldo Costa and bernadeschi to start in that final third.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Talented player, zero end product.

He has a great shot on him but always goes for power. That's what less talented players rely on. Has has all the ability but needs to pull it together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)