Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come on guys, giving final judgement on a player after pre-season game vs Korea all stars in an exhibition match? Thats the apex of kneejerk reactions I've seen on this forum

Its not about the pre-season tho, as sub/rotation option he is fine, but he is consistently underwhelming as starter since the get go. He plays too slow for wing position, and his decision making gets worse and worse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Come on guys, giving final judgement on a player after pre-season game vs Korea all stars in an exhibition match? Thats the apex of kneejerk reactions I've seen on this forum
No man, it has nothing to do about only that game. He has a whole season without delivering to his previous standards

I really liked the player when he came to juve, and i still do, but the truth is something is not clicking anymore and him and sarri should find a solution

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, I am not nuts. I actually believe you're a weirdo though if you really want to know.
Lol,

Thats fine and dandy but stop inventing shit. No one is hating here. One thing is to criticize an obvious problem and other is inventing like you do.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Lol,

Thats fine and dandy but stop inventing shit. No one is hating here. One thing is to criticize an obvious problem and other is inventing like you do.
Labeling him an "overrated diva"after a friendly against K-League All Stars is a statement of love, my bad. It's actually not just about Berna, but half our other players in the squad. That's what actually is annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)