dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He has the stamina, physic and technic to be a good btb mid. He lacks end product and is not creative or prolific enough to get one of the three attacking roles. Atleast not as a starter. It could be interesting to have him as an alternative to Ramsey, as a LCM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has the stamina, physic and technic to be a good btb mid. He lacks end product and is not creative or prolific enough to get one of the three attacking roles. Atleast not as a starter. It could be interesting to have him as an alternative to Ramsey, as a LCM.
Tbh i dont know why allegri converted him to a full winger in the first place.

He has the tools to be a great midfielder and he was one in fiorentina.

He has a great shot with his left, but he always seem to be in tight situations and not being able to use it. Make him play as DM or treq, and with his stamina, physicality and capable passing, we can be onto something.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Chiesa will bench him within 2 weeks and I am not even a big Chiesa fan
Assuming Ronaldo will be the LWF, first he needs to bench Costa. Anyway, how do you know how Berna is going to perform during the season? He was poor last year but the same can be said about all the forwards bar Ronaldo. So will Chiesa be second only to Ronaldo if he comes?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I see Bernardeschi as an above average player but never truly world class but he can still be very useful. I see him like some new version hybrid of Camoranesi or Di Livio type player. Costa in my opinion has more natural talent but don't think he has a great footballing brain.

I can see Berna being a bit of a jack of all trades and master of none type player in the sense he will never make one position his own necessarily and never be considered as a top 5 or 10 player in his position. But you still need players like him in a squad who always manage to find themselves in the starting XI or always available as a regular sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)